8 Jul 2014

Dayang Bay @ Langkawi weekend getaway



People need a little break from reality sometimes. Went on a trip to Langkawi few days ago, it was a short one but good enough. :) I've been to Langkawi Island but it was 10 years ago. For the second time, I stayed in Dayang Bay, it is kinda new and I like this place. Booked sea view room and the price is standard. It is located in Kuah which just takes 15 minutes to the airport.



The view from our room. :3



Dayang Bay Serviced Apartment and Resort

Persiaran Pelangi, Kuah,
Langkawi, Malaysia 07000

Contact: 04-966 5515

Check in time: 1500
Check out time: 1200


Settled our lunch at The Loaf. Service is good and the food was standard.







And we off for cable car session! :3 The weather was so hot but the view was really amazing. I didn't know Langkawi's view is this good until I experienced it myself few days ago. Failed to be a Malaysian. Lol



We girls were a bit crazy to finish the 5 litres of wine in few hours.



No doubt, we bought a lot of chocolates home, it's DUTY FREE man! You can't go home without chocolates in your hand when you visit to Langkawi. And cigarettes if you are a smoker, but I heard the others said that duty free cigarettes taste different. Hmmm no ideas.


It was a 3 days 2 nights trip. Supposed to be 4 days 3 nights but idea changed after we bought the flight tix. Ahhhhh wasted. But it was another wonderful memory to keep in my diary! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment