24 May 2013

Big sun day | Sunway Lagoon


Yeah! I went to Sunway Lagoon few days ago with my classmates.
Tho it was raining in the early morning but thanks god everything turned fine in the end.
Sunway Lagoon is having RM20 promotion for the first 1000 customers who register first on the 20th.
Guess we were late so we used our student card and paid for around RM60 per person.


Had our breakfast at Sunway before entering to the water park.




Some pictures taken after we played for the whole afternoon.
Some pictures are not here with me but in ShiQing's cam ohoh ><




I will show u some of my silly photos.


Acted like playing volleyball.




Some of the classmates~


And then we went to Kimgary for our dinner! Yummm~




Really love Kimgary's food now. Must be return to try other food next time!^^


Little birthday surprise as well for Jieyan & Jessica!^^
Happy happy birthday to both of you~

Haha we feel funny cause Jessica opened her eyes tho she was making wishes.

 


Happy day ended!^^


Lastly, share with u guys about this new ride in Sunway Lagoon!
So much fun, we went and played it for 2 times!^^
It is quite scary but still, u have to try it!
I'm not a really brave person but I really love it too^^



No comments:

Post a Comment