22 May 2013

Little celebration | Kampachi | Dragon-i

Celebration is something about enjoying food with the love ones for me.
This is just a little celebration for me about my graduation^^
Everything was just amazing. I didn't go to seek for any new food.
Just Kampachi. One of the best Japanese cuisine for me.














Oh I went to Dragon-i for dinner few days ago.
I think this drink is pretty good for the hot weather like this recently. 


香草茉莉花茶





Oh ya! If you happen to visit Dragon-i, please give it a try to 炸菜肉水餃.
It was so so so so so good and juicy!
I tried it at Pavilion's branch, not sure about the other Dragon-i branches!


Guess why..... heheheehe


Lucky me got the chance to grab two eyebrow pens from Etude house.
They were having buy one free one promotion for every items in the shop.




Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment