7 Apr 2013

Random update | Qiuqiu's video

Hello hello. I'm here updating my blog again.
New semester has started and I'm back to student life.
Honestly, I'm so happy and excited.
Can't wait to have more fun and know more friends.



Went to Lot10 to have dinner at the buffet steamboat restaurant again,
but the food there sucks. :(
Although the price is cheaper than Sukiya but I guess we will return to Sukiya instead of this.


Damn happy back to the uni although it's so far away from my house.
Had such awesome food again which near to uni.


And lastly, feel like sharing this touching video to u guys.
I think this video has posted quite long time ago but I've just watched it yesterday.
It's about Qiu Qiu's breast implant video.
It is really really touching, feel free to watch.
When the moment she looking at her breast after surgery,
I just feel like crying with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment