4 Apr 2013

Nando's fever

I have no idea why am I so addicted to Nando's recently. I said I want to try the branch which located at Sgw so I went today for dinner! Big big yeah because this branch provides good service too, I mentioned before KLCC's Nando's is really good too so now I know only Pavilion's branch sucks to the max.


I ordered 1/4 chicken with 2 regular side dishes as usual, my 1/4 chicken is so big! Pavilion's Nando's is definitely incomparable with this one. I couldn't finish all my food!!! :x
 Maybe u can give it a try to Pavilion's Nando's, if u want.

Okay update done. Bye! ^^
Yayyyyy I think I will visit to there more often.


and also, CONGRATULATIONS TO XIAXUE!!!
Finally she has delivered her baby.
Watch the touching video here -> XIAXUE'S Having a baby Part3

No comments:

Post a Comment