13 Apr 2013

Tasha's birthday

It was Tasha's birthday last Thursday, the classmates decided to give a little surprise to her but seems she was too clever so I think surprise isn't a good idea for her.
Still, thanks to everyone. *cough* sounds like my birthday. -_-"







Yeah I was cutting the cake. I love to cut cake. My hobby is cutting cute.



And then there was a little celebration at her crib too at the night itself. Thanks Don who is a good cook and also Tasha's partner prepared the dinner for us.

Second cake for her birthday.






Awwwww, sweetness overload.. Love to see them being like this.




This chocolate something cake from Secret Recipe was so so good, guess I'm going to order this cake when the next time I visit to Secret.


Thanks Tasha's friend for the super cute cupcakes too, thought they were just looking good but surprisingly tasted good too!


Okay, I wanna buy this too next time although it's a bit pricey I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment