18 Mar 2013

Ying Ker Lou 迎阁楼 @ Pavilion

Randomly, I went to Pavilion for my dinner few days back with my brother, we didn't know what to eat so we just walked around and we decided to dine at Ying Ker Lou, a hakka restaurant which located at food court.



Those dimsum and our noodles were so worthy cause it was tea time, their tea time promotion is from 3pm-6pm, we had these dimsum for the price RM3 each. *Not all the dimsum on the menu costs RM3*. And I think the price is same with breakfast time as well from 9am-12am?






And for our noodles, I had pork noodles and bro had his hakka pan mee, both of them were fine but only my soup was a bit tasteless. We had this noodles for RM5 each but of course, the portion is a bit smaller than the usual one.




And I met my old buddy, Jun Yi who works as a part time worker there! :)

So that's all for this post, will definitely return to try more dishes.
Gonna stop here cause some of my friends must be complaining there already.

ALL FOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment