10 Mar 2013

Girls outing // The Pressroom // March 2013

Hey! Yes yes, hang out with my girls last week, let's cut the crap and enjoy the photos.^^


Meet the dai gar jie, Shannie Wong 

Was discussing where to have our lunch, surprisingly we did it at KFC, I feel like a kid 

We wanted to visit to the cinema but sadly there's no nice movies lately so we went for cheongK session. :3



Spent few hours in Redbox and it's dinner time! We had our dinner at The Pressroom.










Shannie's tuna sandwiches.


Me and Malie ordered the same food which is beef patty with fries as side dish. 

Stef's chicken patty.





Would like to try their salmon next time cause I heard good comments about it.

We were sharing this dessert, taste fine too. 

Overall, I'm satisfied with my beef patty and dessert. 
But the prices for their food are not really affordable for a student, like me.
So maybe once in a while will do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment