1 Feb 2013

Random

Random. Update randomly, write randomly, share randomly.




I swear this is my last photo of this carebear series of mine already, sick of it liao. Tsk.




I went to Grandmama's @ Pavilion to have my lunch that day, I ordered their nasi lemak and I think it's quite good.
The portion is big as u can see there're fried chicken, rendang, and prawn with sambal.
It's quite filling, I think it costs around RM22?



Pink color rice.



























Wow wow wow. The dark eyes circle.





This girl was missing his boy like hell while she was in KL. *sweet couple*























I think my hair look kinda rock here. Hahaha, too high lah.


























My face looks so sharp here. zzz. The power of photo, the power of hair.
Hair did covered a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment