31 Jan 2013

Suki-ya // MAMA, Jan2013

Yay! Managed to go to Suki-ya @ Pavilion for the second time with the sunshiny Shoei this time.
And YAY free-flow of meat, yeeehoooo~
I would prefer lamb more than beef in this steamboat restaurant^^




Their sauce is really nice as well. I really love it!
But frankly speaking, their choices of steamboat food ingredients are very limited compare with other steamboat buffet restaurant.






























We watched "MAMA" !
First time ever a horror movie which made me teared :(
It's a nice horror movie I would say!





This girl is getting prettier and prettier^^
OH! Power of love? 




Bought these from SASA. Buy one get one free^^
I like to use make-up cleansing tissues to remove my make-up because it's really convenient!!




That's all for now^^

No comments:

Post a Comment