3 Jul 2012

Bkk trip with my colleague 2

Sorrryyyyy for not updating for so long! Here I come for my Bangkok trip day2(long picture post :P)! A very casual outfit to start my day2 in Bangkok(half day city tour as well)!



Visit here for Day1 :)





In the bus. A very comfortable and nice one ;D


Pictures taken by me(on the boat!).





I think these are all nice photos right? :P (lol taken by my iphone some more!)



At Wat Arun. Rented the clothes and took photos for 100baht(around RM10).
(ps//that's Eva's sister :) she was joining our trip as well.)




Lunch time(halal Thai food)!




We went back to hotel by tuttut! Awww how I miss this.




Got some rest and here we go for shopping time!




My partner of the trip - Evangelina Bong!


After done our shopping, we took away some street food and returned to the hotel!
Chicken rice was one of the choices! Yummmmmmy!






Tadaaaa! Our food! After shopping for so long, returned to the hotel, took a bath, enjoyed our yummy food, mmmmmmm~ i feel so bliss!

(in case you don't know, the right bottom picture is wan tan mee, it was nice too!)




Talk box every night with my dad! Thanks god the hotel provides free wifi!
Definitely will stay at the same hotel again next time I come! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment