29 Jun 2012

Bkk trip with my colleague 1

I'm going to update about my Bangkok trip Part1! But it's a short one since it is only day1! We just arrived Bangkok at afternoon and then checked-in to hotel, rest at the hotel after that and it was already dinner time. Before that, a cup of Starbucks to start off my trip :) #starbucksfever



7-11 at Thailand airport. Love their 7-11 because they sell so many instant food! #convenient


Hotel lobby, we were staying at Centre Point Petchburi Hotel, it is a really nice hotel. Luckily we were staying here, it was so convenient for us to go for shopping! We can even walk to the shopping mall so can u imagine how near it is? :)


Junior :D Hahaha!

Had Mcd as our dinner of the night. I ordered fried chicken, set medium for me but guess what?!

Let me show u guys, their medium set is actually "looks" like Malaysia's large set!
So the right one is their large set!!!

Bumped into Stef at night! Hahaha she was actually in Thailand too!
We were staying in the same hotel!


Oh well so I think this is my Day1 post in Bangkok!


To my Twitter followers : Told ya don't expect much!

Lol see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment