4 Jul 2012

Bkk trip with my colleague 3

Hello readers :) So I'm here to continue my post for my day3 in Bangkok, Thailand. It was all about shopping on that day.
Delicious breakfast to start our day3 :) Yummy buffet breakfast in the hotel!



Visit Day1 post here.
Visit Day2 post here. :)



I didn't manage to take all the food pictures there. These are just some of them ;)
Toast with various type of jam, salad and also yogurts with attractive cartoon pictures on it!


BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't stop me don't stop me!!! They will keep refilling all the food so no worries!!!


My plate, my choices ;)


They serve waffles, pancake and french toast as well!!!




Look at this please!!! One of the point why I love this hotel so much is...
they provide coffee, tea and COLD chrysanthemum tea at the hotel lobby!!!


Can u imagine how it feels when u done your craziness shopping and return to the hotel and you can just drink this amazing chrysanthemum tea?!
This is madness!!! PERFECT MOMENT!!!


Off to chatuchak market for some cheap and nice clothes hunting!


My ice blended bubble milk tea in such hot weather in Bangkok! Mmmmm~


#random-food-photo


So we returned to the hotel and got some rest after that! Next stop, continue our clothes hunting session at MBK!
Had our lunch at a random restaurant which located in MBK!


Trust me, they serve best tomyam soup!!!


heheeeheheheheheehheh bleh :P








#Bangkok-night-view


Let's check our clothes out!




Another street food as dinner night in the hotel room ;)


We walked to this stall all the way from our hotel just for their wan tan mee! But it definitely worth it!


Bought mango sticky rice as well, so delicious! God I'm craving for it again TT
Guess I will be visiting to Thai restaurant which located in Pavilion just for mango sticky rice soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment