16 Nov 2011

Hennessy Artistry 2011

HEY YO PARTY PEOPLE!
It's HENNESSY ARTISTRY time again!
THE GLOBAL ART OF MIXING!
Thanks to Hennessy again for the free passes! :D
I got 4 free passes so I invited one of my babe to go with me because we always hope to join this awesome event long time ago.
But she got free passes from her boyfriend too!
We invited each other to join it. Haha so we went together ♥

Long picture post starto! 


Heavy make-up of the day. Hmmm...




Taadaaa! We were finally there after so long ♥
Sorry because I covered up my face, I'm not enough confidence to show it out ): 


Lining up to grab a drink!
As u can see, there are 4 flavors for us to choose any of them.
HennessyApple, HennessyBerry, HennessyGinger and HennessySoda 

Apple flavor for me and berry flavor for babe Steffanie ♥

The awesome stage.

We were waiting...keep waiting for the awesome performance!


Tipsy.

Took photo with the beautiful emcee ;) 


SCREAM!!!!!!!! PARK JUNG MIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREAM FOR LANDY WEN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can u imagine how close was the distance between me and the stage? ;)

I left earlier, around 12++am because I felt tipsy and tired.



Faster went home and get ready to sleep.
Pajamas on bwahahahahah. 

Okay byebye.


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment