3 Jun 2015

SUKHUMVIT SOI 38, BANGKOK: Thai Street Food


I miss Bangkok so much and I'll never get bored travelling there! Gonna blog about this attractive food location and I can't wait to go back to visit. There's seriously so much to discover and explore in Bangkok! Sukhumvit Soi 38 is a famous food street at Bangkok and it offers quite a variety of Bangkok street food like mango sticky rice, duck noodles, fresh fruit smoothies, Pad Thai(fried noodles), wanton noodle and others. The location is directly across Thong Lo BTS Station Exit 4. After my favourite wanton noodle(SabX2 wanton noodle) of all, this is another one I'm falling in love with.

Street food in Bangkok is always the best! There's no point for visiting Bangkok if you don't appreciate the chance of trying their authentic local food. And the best part comes to their price, they're extremely cheap and they always taste good! Visited Sukhumvit Soi 38 for dinner and had the best mango sticky rice in Bangkok. The stall is located on the right hand side at the entrance of the food street right below ThongLo BTS. However the famous wanton noodles stall located at the far end of the street. 




Bangkok best mango sticky rice

Everyone surely will try mango sticky rice in Bangkok, surprisingly the best one is not from a restaurant or cafe, my boyfriend did some research about it and seems the best one is located at this food street. I can't be sure this is the best mango sticky rice but at least this is the best one I've tried so far in Bangkok. The glutinous rice is sweet and slight salty makes it very flavourful, complete with the smooth coconut milk and sweet mango make it the best combination.



Crab meat wanton noodles

So this wanton noodle has quite some good reputation. What makes this wanton noodle unique compare to the others is they added fresh crab meat as one of the ingredients. I really like to eat dry wanton noodles so I just go with the dry one every time. I heard the soup one is not bad too as well. Anyone of you who loves can try with the soup one. For me, wanton noodle will never go wrong with dry flavour ;)


Oh, as well you will get to try various of fresh fruit smoothies just right at the entrance of the food street. You will surely see the queue in front of the stall so just follow the crowd! :D I had passion fruit smoothies! Nommmm.


This is my first visit to Sukhumvit Soi 38 but definitely will not be my last. Thank boy friend for the research and all. So guilty because I'm always the one who lazy to do research about the place and all. Overall, this is an awesome place to indulge yourself in Bangkok's street food so do not forget to drop by! ;)


Address: Thong Lo Station Exit 4, Sukhumvit Soi 38


Just another street food(chocolate banana pancake) you can find easily by the streets in Bangkok. Till then. Travel safe! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment