25 Jul 2014

Unkaizan Japanese Restaurant @ Langkawi Island

I've spent one of my weekend at Langkawi Island few weeks back, my b insisted to have dinner with me in this restaurant. The restaurant is located further down Cenang beach. I just read reviews about this restaurant and most of the people claimed that this can be possibly the best Japanese restaurant in Malaysia.

So after we made the reservation, we went there around 6pm for dinner. If you choose to sit at the upper floor, you can enjoy some nice view while dining, just like us. :) Reservation is advisable if you are travel on peak period.

Their staffs are super friendly and attentive, they will be there to assist you and introduce about today's special on board which is very helpful if you have no idea on Japanese cuisine.


The thick slides of SASHIMI were very fresh and the texture is smooth. Each and every slice were nicely cut however I still prefer the sashimi from Kampachi, KL. :)



The UNAGI, unagi has always been good no matter how bad it is. The unagi was very juicy, tender and full of flavour. The sauce was just simply delightful. I'm not a Unagi person but this unagi just brought us to heaven. The best unagi I've tasted so far. It was really perfect!


The rice was served inside a bucket, there was a small candle below to keep the rice warm.


Without any doubt, BEEF is my forever love so I had sirloin set! :3 The SIRLOIN was kind of tender and everything was fine.


My B loves prawn so we decided to give a try to this TIGER PRAWN. And this prawn has brought us back to heaven again. The meat was so fresh and tender. Definitely worth the price(RM51).




Overall, it's a nice place to savour some good Japanese food. Prices are a bit high side in my opinion, but well worth since the portion is good. Our bill came out to be RM300+ which in this case was kind of worth it as the meal was satisfying and the staffs were nice. We will absolutely return to the restaurant. :D


UNKAIZAN Japanese Restaurant

PM18: 00-PM23:00 (Close on the 2nd Wednesday)
Tel: 604-955-4118
Address:
Lot395 Jalan Telok Baru Pantai Tengah
07000 Langkawi Kedah, Malaysia.




No comments:

Post a Comment