18 Jul 2014

Monday's dinner @ GO Noodle House (有間麵館)

Been preparing for my final exam this 2 weeks. 
Not being a hardworking or a good student but still feeling tired.
So I had my dinner at GO Noodle House on Monday with my ex-colleagues! ;)






Hi YongYee! :D



Some snacks to munch on while waiting for Grace :E
Included fuk chuk, BBQ pork slices..





Their specialty is about to add alcohol into your soup to make it tastes special.
Add a little bit(half spoon) of it into your soup is way enough to boost up the flavor.
Try from a little first.
You can buy one bottle and keep it there for future visits if you can't finish it.



My dry pan mee. Tasted not bad and I think I'm gonna try their soup pan mee next time.
Their pan mee's texture is really good, ain't kidding :o




Definitely will return to try more of their dishes! :3


GO Noodle Hous(有間麵館)

61-P1 The School,
Jaya One, Jalan Universiti,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

Phone : 03-7499 1126


Next, it's happy hour after dinner ;)




That's all for the day. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment