29 Mar 2013

28-3-2013 Chilling Thursday

Life of uni-free is just so bored and lifeless for me everyday, watching Running Man now has become my daily routine.
Falling in love to JK as well, ah! Never know I would fall for muscular guy.
Decided to whatsapp her since it has been a while from the last time met up with her.

Tadaaa, it's her Sipei, had my lunch at Nando's! I'm craving for Nando's everyday but Pavilion's branch sucks I have to say. Food sucks, service sucks! Definitely incomparable with the one at KLCC! I was so impress for KLCC Nando's. I think I will go and try out for the one which located at Sgw next time.


This is our first time hang out without shopping, lol we just don't feel like spending on clothes.
So eating, chilling and talking will do. We talked a lot that day. :/


Aiks, shy girl why so shy? zzz





My photo effect just turned my dessert into green color. ://





I ate from the beginning until the end, and the skinny girl just ate a bowl, nope it's half a bowl of dessert, FAINT. Photo of dinner with my twin sister to end the post. Hoho bye!


Oh i don't always take food photos now. HAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. steffanie30/3/13 09:35

    时尚玩家的peily x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA! LOLOL One of my dream~^^

      Delete