26 Jul 2012

Term5



Now only I realized that this is my first blog post in this week, no choices, being busy bee lately.

As the title above, this post is going to be about my term5 in Taylor's.
Honestly, I don't know what did others think about Taylor's university lakeside campus.
For me, although sometimes there are many problems when studying here..
But!! The environment and the Syopz Mall are really really nice..
No offense but honestly it is better than many others college and universities.


I always go to campus, then have breakfast alone before my class starts..
Enjoying the life like this, Old Town will always be my first choice for breakfast!


Both are my food for different day.




Had lunch with the cute junior(Arif) at Backofen. Arif, Eva!


Eva, Ryan, Jenevvie.


I seldom go to Backofen for lunch and dinner.
I never know they serves good food too! This grilled chicken with roasted potatoes is really nice!
Guess I will be visiting to Backofen more often...


Besides breakfast, I will always stay at campus after class for my dinner.
Face To Face noodles :)






Backofen. Loving their decoration.


Alia.


Meat loaf at Backofen, not really like it because it is too oily..


5 more months for me to stay in Taylor's.
Guess I will be missing here so much, damn much ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment