21 Jul 2012

Kampachi@Pavilion



The daddy, me, boy friend and my dad's friend were having dinner at Kampachi@Pavilion last week.
I think Kampachi serves really nice Japanese cuisine although the price is a bit costly.








Nothing much can do while waiting for the food to be serve...




Tadaaaaaa!


Daddy's favorite of all, Garlic fried rice :)


How about my favorite of all? Of course beef will do!!! \(^-^)/




Definitely will go to Kampachi again, with my parents!
Because the food is costly and I can't afford it.


Their outlet in Malaysia :

-Kampachi Johor Premium Outlets
-Kampachi Hotel Equatorial Kuala Lumpur (Under Redevelopment)
-Kampachi Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
-Kampachi Hotel Equatorial Penang
-Kampachi Hotel Equatorial Bangi-Putrajaya
-Kampachi Hotel Equatorial Melaka

No comments:

Post a Comment