14 Jul 2012

My second internship



Good afternoon everyone :)
I'm going to update about my last day of my second internship and also sharing some photos.




Nigel.


What we did during the internship...*This is not so good...*






Happy birthday Jenevvie! I bought Hokkaido mile crepe cakes for her :D


The place which we usually go for our breakfast/lunch :)
*Jenevvie and her dry panmee*


*Eva and her wantan mee*


Those food tastes really good :D




During the last day, our boss aka lecturer bought us KFC and Domino pizza for lunch :D
*Thank you boss*






Some photos which taken after the lunch :')




Blurrrrrrrr.......(Jenevvie, Kalai, Eva)


A better one!




This is the gift which I received from an aunt, she is working at the parking lot which located beside the hotel.
We paid for parking fee everyday(Monday-Friday), we saw her everyday during our internship.
She said she likes me very much so she gift me this during the last day of my internship, I cried ;(








Happy internship I did, got to know a lots of junior :) take good care everyone!
That's it for this post, good day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment