16 Jul 2012

9-7-2012

9-7-2012 which is last Monday! I hang out with the loves again!
But they actually wasted a lots of time due to the stupid traffic jam.
So what we able to do was only had dinner together and talked a lot!

While I was waiting for them, Ryan was with me.
We walked around in Sunway Pyramid.
We ate Cinnabon! Tasted so sweet but I like!!!




Ryan. He ordered minibon(caramel flavor)!


And mini chocobon for me! \(^-^)/


I tried ZenQ dessert for the first time that day. I ordered taro series but I don't really like this..


We went to Manhatten Fish Market for our dinner :)
We ordered a set for 4 persons(It included mushroom soups, salad, baked rice and seafood plate).
But damn the waiter forgot to serve us mushroom soup and we forgot about it as well!
Just remember back after we left there!


Giant seafood plate!!! \(^o^)/


We went to mamak for chilling session after that before we going home.
Talked a lot and planning something, hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment