14 Jun 2012

Lotus Desaru



It was the third time for me to visit to Lotus Desaru, ya we were organizing Desaru trip on last weekend!
Departed on last Friday night, reached there around 6 in the morning.


Rehearsal time for us.


After that, we had our buffet lunch at the hotel.


Looking nice? Hmmm.. Ya for me it was okay but i think my friends weren't really satisfied with it ://


We did some activities and games after lunch, actually we were really tired...


Theme of the dinner : Striking summer.
That's the reason I wore like this.




My roommate of the night - Jenevvie ;) *floor manager of the trip*


Dinner of the night. My favorite dish of all of course lamb shoulder will do!


ps:// Don't wear heels when u are playing musical chair, person who beside/behind you might get hurt by your heels >_<


Some random pictures :) We had a great night anyway! I never expect anyone will give me such a compliment for my singing performance on the stage. U will never know how happy I am.
*I did a duet song with Michelle - Shiga : I'm still loving you*


Breakfast on the next morning before we off to JPO!


Polo Ralph Lauren in JPO.
There are too many outlets there, believe it or not i even did my commentary at there before when i was still in Term3! Lolol.




Me and Jenevvie had our lunch at JPO food court, grilled chicken chop with pepper sauce for me!
YAY! \(^O^)/


Bolognese spaghetti for Jenevvie :D


We bought yogurt as well after we done our lunch :D Sometimes it is just so hard to find a good friend/good partner in uni life. I'm glad that I've found another one :)


Organizers are so tired, work done and finally we can really rest well :)




Another amazing memories in my life. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment