14 Apr 2012

Chilling, enjoying.

Hello hello, I was just discharge from hospital yesterday.
Feeling good, don't worry much about me kay my dear friends :)
The doctor said I can't stay alone now, I must stay beside family or someone who can take care of me.
Lol. This makes me feel like I'm really weak now huh.
I am not able to drive and carry heavy things now.
I will rest until this coming Monday, start my intern, I mean going back to the office again on Tuesday.


Before the day I do my operation, she came and we went out again, yea babe Stef :)
Chilling at a restaurant/cafe which really near to my house.
As usual, we talked a lot, laugh a lot, heart-to-heart talk, knew each other more and more.
*Trying to use a different effect this time on my photos, I'm lovin it thou :)*


Cappuccino mushroom soup with garlic toast for me since I've already taken my dinner that night.

Salmon cheese baked rice for her as her dinner. Taste not bad too :)

We chilling for almost 2 hours plus, so I ordered some side dishes as well. Potato wedges :)

Orange fizzy/fizzy orange will always be my favorite drink there :)

Home sweet home after that! Tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment