6 Jan 2012

We bought a zoo

Bored bored bored........I am so bored!!!!!!!! D;
I'm having my 3months holiday, staying at home now and most of my friends are working and studying..
BUT my 3months holiday left only 3days! OH-MY-GOD.
I can't imagine time passes ridiculous fast ):
So I'm going back to KL next Monday and start my new semester!
WOWWWW FAST FAST FAST.
Start the class soon, end the class soon.
I always think like that to keep my mind!

Me, brother and the boyfriend went to watch for a movie last week.
They wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes at first but then the ticket of the movie selling fast!
They couldn't get the ticket at last so they changed their mind and watched We Bought A Zoo.
Spot that sentence? "BASED ON A TRUE STORY"
Don't you think that this kind of sentences always make the movie looks more interesting?
Anyway, I've dropped my tears for this movie seriously!
There's a lot of touching parts in this movie...
Touching parts between a dad with son, touching parts between a husband with a wife..
Just sharing nice movie anyway!
The comments of people for this movie are pretty good too.
So, go and watch it if you got the chance :)

Love there's a sentence in this movie.
"All you need is 20 seconds and insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it."

Trailer :

No comments:

Post a Comment