5 Jan 2012

Bangkok Part4

So this is my last part about my Bangkok trip.
Me and my family traveled to Bangkok@Thailand last month for celebrated our Christmas.
This is my first time for travelling Bangkok and of course, I had awesome moment with my family and boyfriend 
Had our brunch at the hotel lobby@BaiyokeSkyHotel again.
*Hmmm, my fake eyelashes look unnatural? Maybe because I didn't applied mascara on it or...?*


Not much pictures for day4 because our day4 was all about shopping shopping and shopping at SiamCenter and Paragon!
So we spent our whole day for shopping around, went back to hotel and took a rest, after that, dinner here we go!
China Town again! We love their seafood with reasonable price!

Yeah! 2 days in a row, we went to the same place for dinner :)
THIS IS SO GOOD! MUST TRY! :)
That night was our last night staying in Bangkok so we walked around the center of the city...
Trying out their local food :) 
Durian flavor ice-cream, yes I know! Malaysia has it.
Barbecue pork is selling everywhere :) 10baht for one! *Around RM1*
My brother loves it!!! :S
He always wanted to try it so there's the chance!
This is something like roticanai+banana, sweet and nice thou :)
So that's all for our Day4.
Day5 : Had our breakfast at the lobby again. My carbonara!!!
Off to the airport after that. Say bye to Thailand.
Had my lunch in the plane. Taste so........not good ):
That's all for my Bangkok trip. Definitely will travel to Bangkok again if there's a chance :)






Going to talk about the Somboondee story on my next post.
MUST READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment