4 Jan 2012

Bangkok Part3

Day3 : Yummy breakfast in the hotel.

We went to the popular shopping place after that! Chatuchak weekend market!!
All the clothes/stuff/whatever blablabla which they are selling are super cheap!!!
I MEAN SUPER!!! I bought 4 singlets for RM20 do you believe that?!
Hehehehehhee......What an affordable place to shop around!


We spent half day there and dinner at ChinaTown at night!

I LOVE THIS JUICE!! IT'S SOOOOO NICE WHY MALAYSIA DIDN'T HAVE?!!!!!!
YA I SAW THIS FRUIT IN MALAYSIA BUT NOT WITH JUICE ):
So we choose seafood as our dinner :D Their price is much more reasonable compare with that Somboondee seafood restaurant!!! SERIOUS SHIT. So if you go and travel to Bangkok next time, remember to have dinner at ChinaTown! NO SOMBOONDEE!!!
Besides, we found something funny, hehehehhe... Google translate maybe?
Our delicious dinner of the night :)
*wtf with my camera?! All my pictures's size set wrongly!!! sobsob :'(*
That's all for our Day3 in Bangkok!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment