1 Nov 2011

1.11.11

1.11.11 What a good day. But we are waiting for 11.11.11 because one of  my friend will be marry on that day.
Big clap and congratulations to her. Fyi, I'm one of the "jimui". Seriously can't wait for the wedding dinner!

#instagram
And so, yesterday was 1.11.11, I spent my day with my lovely father and grandma. They came to KL and took me for body-check. It was not really body-check actually. I went to check for my hands and legs, the problem of bones maybe... But thanks for the concern my friends, whoever asked me and tweet me about it on Twitter :-D
Thanks lovely
We reached. The lovely and cutie grandma. HAHAHA

Waiting...
Converse T for yesterday.
After that, accompany papa to Pavilion. Saw this outside of Pavilion. I think most of u know about it right?
The "舞極限"...
Went home after that. Ka-chat ka-chat...
*HAHAHA messy hair*


Always take photo from this angle recently...
Dinner with daddy and grandma. My favorite 紙包雞 and 牛肉河



Don't feel like posting all of my pictures in the same post. Seems like too much. Okay that's all for now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment