21 Oct 2011

PenangTrip Part1

Went to Penang with my bunch weeks ago, it was actually a charity trip. Before the trip, I was worrying and confuse for no reason, but luckily, everything changed after i met my lovely bunch. Gathered up at KL central at 11pm.
Sitting in the bus with the right person at night just feels so good...
Me.
During the whole trip, I think I actually hard to breath for 1283798268237 times because they were smoking all the time. But no doubt, they are still my loves.

Penang Hill was our first destination. Sunrise.
It was also Naeem's birthday, so we had a little celebration for him, with a simple cake.
This handsome Singaporean.
We had the best fried chicken in Penang! BEST!!!!!!
My friends ordered each of the fried chicken for themselves after they tried out mine :-D
Look at this boss. She actually complained about their fried chicken. And she asked for another fried chicken again. Look at her plates.

Best model of the trip - Robert.
Checked-in to hotel room after that, for your information, me, Shannie and Robert were stick together all the time. After we checked-in, Shannie actually went out with her friend again which staying in Penang, so me and Robert just stayed in the hotel and waited for her. We got nothing to do. We just slept until Shannie came back.
Next part is going to be about GurneyDrive! 
For your infomation, Gurney Drive is a popular seafront promenade in Georgetown, Penang.
This is one of the Penang's most popular destination which famous for hawker food sold from some food stalls formerly located along the seafront ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment