24 May 2015

May 2015 | Outings

Had so many outings with my ex classmates last week. We've got nothing to do. Done with studies.. No more working.. We spent whole time eat, sleep, go for a trip and so on. Decided to spend more time together before we start working and have our own life. 

Ciyan's birthday celebration. My cheongk's partners as well. Only 4 of us made it but still we had fun!
Thanks to my brother's friend as well for the lunch. So sweet of him. 


Another outing of the week with Jessica. Kinda enjoyed with her story sharing with us in Taiwan! Such a cute girl. We don't meet much but we can still talk a lot when we meet up once in a while. 





And there were only me and YY. Accompanied her to buy some daily stuffs for her UK trip. We had Ipuddo ramen for lunch!! Still so in love with this ramen after all. So much flavor! Satisfied meal yummmm. 

Let me think what's the plan next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment