27 May 2015

Grand Lexis @ Port Dickson

I've spent one of my getaway weekend at Grand Lexis Resort @ Port Dickson with my classmates since Yushu is going back to China soon. It was a farewell trip for her. Have been heard so much about it and finally there's a chance for me to spend my weekend over there! The environment is nice and quiet. I always like peaceful places. This can be a nice place if you wanna escape from the busy city once in a while. Let's cut the crap and let the pictures do the talking :)





We booked this room with indoor swimming pool for around RM800++ per night. So that we can enjoy the pool facilities even it rains! Imagine the night with swimming pool, dinner and girls talk. Awww, what more a girl could ask for? 



This is actually a room for two persons but I have totally no idea why the beds are so bigggggg. It can definitely fit four to six persons.



After checked in to the hotel, we girls drove out again to take away dinner because we wanted to have our dinner in room! This huge curry chicken bread(RM30) was so good! Ahhhhhh I forgot the name of the shop. It's located at Port Dickson anyway. I think it's not hard to know the shop's name cause I heard it's quite famous.

We even out of Port Dickson and drove to Seremban to take away the seafood dinner! Haaa girls who love to eat ;)





Didn't know Port Dickson's sea is that clear! Or maybe just part of it. Friends even thought I were in oversea or something. Or maybe my photo editing skill haha. 






We had our lunch at this YiPoh restaurant which located at Seremban before leaving. We searched this restaurant online and saw it is famous for noodles so we gave it a try. Fortunately the lunch was great! And here comes the end of our trip. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment