31 Jul 2014

July // Back to hometown

Back to my hometown last week. 
Unfortunately I couldn't get to eat any food I like to eat in my hometown. 
I got gastric which made me suffer a lot. 
And due to Raya holiday, most of the shops were close. I love Malay food!
That feeling was so bad. Gastric is killing.
Thanks mum for everything. I love you.
Should've be a better daughter and I will. 


Only out of the cave when I feel better few days later to have lunch with my sis.
Always love having food and conversation with the people I love. 



Had lunch with her again before leaving to KL. 



Back to KL yesterday. Had dinner with my brother. :3
Dining with family is just too great 





3 more weeks holiday for me before I start my new semester.
Yet nervous for my result. :/




I can't wait to see you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment