7 Jun 2013

Flower arrangement~ | Baby's breath

I learnt about flower arrangement during my class few days ago!!!

This is my first time to try and do such thingy~

It was a not bad experience except for we had to spent some money for this assignment.

Our theme is green and blue.




Omg. I just have to mention that I love love baby's breath!




My group members are discussing~!













Cute Holland dolls from Hana as decoration~!






♡ ♡ ♡






This is the outcome we made~

I personally think it is quite nice and cute too~^^




But then our lecturer helped us to amend it and she had a better idea for it~!

This is really nice too^^







Some of the outcomes from other groups~








Presenting~










Some cute ideas from another group~!

They put jelly inside the jar~!





They even brought fishes omg!










We got full marks for our project!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment