5 Jun 2012

Another first time


I can't believe it was first hangout since we've known each other for more than 1 year.
I mean, we did hang out before but it was our first time we planned properly, and met at somewhere.
Before that, had my brunch with the boy friend. Then, I drove all the way to Sunway. It's been a while.




Fantastic decoration in the shopping mall :D


Again!! I eat again after we met! This is crazy....eat non-stop :(


Shannie bought this and I had a try, this is nice!! But it is really sweet :)


Stef was there too. Opppsss! Some photos are in Shannie's camera!!! WYL!! Upload it!!

We went to Redbox for karaoke session!!





Had Carls Jr burger as dinner after karaoke session, home sweet sweet home after that! :)



It was awesome moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment