9 May 2012

Ben's & Watami Japanese restaurant @ Pavilion

Recall recall...Why didn't I take any picture of myself that night?
Anyway...Hang out with my classmates few weeks ago..
We ate nice food.. Took photos... Just hang around Pavilion..


We went to Ben's for our dinner and Watami as our dinner on the next day.


I've been to Ben's with the boy friend last time, I've tried for their carbonara but it was kinda disappointing..
For this time, I had creamy tomato spaghetti, thank god it was really nice!
The portion is big but I still able to finish it all because it was really delicious :)

Michelle ordered their cheese cake but she doesn't like it...

Eva's ice-cream.

J's beef lasagna. Taste not bad too :) 
*By the way, I love the color/tone of my pictures*

But i think they really need to improve their service...
Maybe staff's attitude...

Watami.

For me, I ordered their Shoyu Ramen, but i don't really like it :(

I like this! It is same price with my ramen, I must order this next time! Peace.

Their fries is nice, taste like Carl's Junior's fries...

Yup that's all. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment