31 May 2012

1-6-2012


Helllllooooo peopleeeee it's June! Half of the year almost gone...
So how's your year 2012 treating you so far? Everything's fine? :)



We are just too bored in the office sometimes.
We've got nothing to do. SOMETIMES.
Pictures credit to Jenevvie. Lovin'it.
Did not thought that my hair can be look so nice thou.
Do not misunderstand.
Compare with my usual hair style, it is.
I've never own smooth/nice hair since I've done re-bonding for too many times ;(

So, Simply. Happy.



Look at it. Lemme show u guys my best companion when every time I stuck in traffic jam.
Paoooo! Hahaha red bean flavor okay.




Bought this pair of cute Hello Kitty earring few weeks ago. Loving it!
A little kitty boy and a little kitty girl. Teehee.
*I am just falling in love with Hello Kitty lately...*



Friday night where to go?
Have a nice and fun weekend reader ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment