31 Dec 2011

Bangkok Part1

THAILAND HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
In the airport... One of my favorite place. HAHA ya i like airport.
YEAH ME GOT CUTE CUTE FRIES WITH ME LOL 
The boy friend was with us too.
I was quite excited because it is my first time visiting to Bangkok.
Sorry for not writing much for the blog post, I'm sleepy and tired but I still feel like blogging.
Reached Suvarnabhumi Airport and we went to the hotel by taxi. Funny thingy.
Yes we were staying at Baiyoke Sky hotel which is quite near to the city.
Night view from my hotel room :)
After we checked in to the hotel, we went to MBK for dinner by sitting tuktuk, YEAH!
We got cheated, 300baht *around RM30* from hotel to MBK is not worth at all because our hotel is near to there.
Trust me, it should be 100baht.
We paid for 100baht *around RM10* on the following days from hotel to the shopping center like Siam Center, Paragon and so on.
Had our dinner that day at a random restaurant inside MBK - Santa's.
Sadly the portion is so small ): FOR ME. HAHAHA.
Visiting to Four faces Buddha after dinner.
Going back to hotel by sitting tuktuk too.
Don't miss the chance for sitting this because this is really fun, just take an experience for trying it :)

Somehow my right eye goes red I don't know why. Poor me ):
Anyway I feel so good after I took a bath :)
This made my Day1 in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment