21 Dec 2011

Awesome night

I better update this post before I off to Bkk. So YEA. I'm here to talk about our last night in Singapore Everything was just so fantastic and perfect, the important point is I was hanging around with the right person/friends/gang We spent our night at Clarke again, no doubt, we heart the place so much. Camwhoring while waiting for my buddies.
HAHAHA. My friend was talking with me that time so I was actually staring at him.
OMG. Okay okay I know I know. My eyelashes look so weird here wtf I don't know why.
It fixed after that!
Me and my friends were thinking to try out some Mcd food that we couldn't find in Malaysia so I ordered this. Guess what is it? I can't believe it is actually a salad set because there's super yummy roasted chicken in it wtf.
Honestly I would not order this if there is no roasted chicken. HAHAHA. Hello my friends. Now u know why would I ordered salad in Singapore! My friends and family normally will get shock if know that I eat salad because I DON'T EAT VEGETABLES.
After our Mcd supper, here we go, Clarke again.
Was actually sitting at somewhere to wait for the other friends.
Looking at the same thing again, same with the night before.

My friends finally came! We went to AquaNova for drinking session.

After that, thanks to our friend who brought us to hang around Singapore. We went to Marina Barrage which is another nice place for us to enjoy the Singapore night view. Yup I actually Google the Marina Barrage picture because I didn't take much pictures there.
Here's a night view picture I took when I was at Marina Barrage.
Spot Marina Bay Sands Hotel! Awwww how I miss the hotel...
BIG THANKS TO BOTH OF THEM!
We actually went to Geylang after that...HAHAHA. U GOT ME.
Supper...OH NO! It was actually our breakfast because we had it at 7am!
Went back to the hotel after the breakfast session, we promised each other that we won't sleep because we gotta save time to shop! I'm the first one who bath, makeup, got myself ready but end up my friends were slept like a pig. So our shopping plan failed GOD!
Slept until 12++pm okay this time really woke up!
I had plenty time to camwhore because I've already finished packing before this :P

Mcd for our breakfast again! YAY MCD AGAIN! We had Mcd 3 days in a row

Time to go back to Malaysia. OMG WE WERE SUPER DUPER SAD.
Okay we promised each other to save money and going back to Singapore next year.
No more 3D2N, must more than that!

That's all 

No comments:

Post a Comment