15 Sept 2011

TheOlive@Genting

Went to Genting few weeks ago, for daddy's birthday celebration, it was not his birthday actually but his birthday month, and he got invited to Genting for free dinner@TheOlive, Genting.
The dinner was awesome!

Appetizer.







Main course, for me, I ordered lamb chop. AHHHHH!

I'm so hungry, feel like want to have one now D:
Look at the p-i-n-k-i-s-h meat! COULDN'T RESIST.



Cake from Genting to daddy (:

After dinner, daddy, little bro and sis went for movie, I just headed to room with mummy because I don't feel like watching movie and I did brought myself some DVD movie, oh ya! I even take away the fantastic supper!

M a r r y b r o w n fried chicken.
AHAHAHAHA. Fat right i know but don't care :-D

The movie I watched that night. It's not a new movie. But I just love to watch it again and again cuz Daniel Wu is so handsome! And the girl too! So lenglui ♥o *I mean the model which among the gangster*
Taken in the hotel room.
Another wonderful night with the family, that's all for this post! :-D

ps:// Final exam on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment