18 Jul 2011

A day with mann

Just a very simple outing with mann after I finished my class on last Friday, we didn't go to Sunway but Pavilion and Sgw cuz I was craving for saimailou from Tbowl, so yaya... Picked her up at Subang area and I saw this, it reminds me of my friend who likes to eat this :-)
Of course, the boy friend followed us to Pavilion too, had KFC,  diet plan failed *100000000000000000000000.
My partner of the day, mann.
We bought the same casing from Sgw, blue color for her and pink for me :-D
* I need a new screen protector, GAHHHHH. *
Tbowl after shopped around, had honeydew saimailou and tried out their Japanese style dumpling.
Not really satisfied with it because they are so small! Not enough for a big eater like me!! D:
Went home after that, bought some clothes, mask and perfume! :-D *satisfied*
Wanted to buy perfume before this and finally I got it, yeah! :-D
They're now having promotion, with this cute little thingy :-)
Etude house is having promotion for mask too, RM12 for 5packs! Grab it now!
That's all for this post! Thanks for viewing
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment