19 Feb 2013

Somboon Seafood, Bangkok Part1

Instead of using the blogging style like story telling about my Day1 Day2 in Bangkok, I think I would just blog about anything I want to write about. And the most important part comes to this Somboon Seafood Restaurant which I really want to introduce it to all my dear readers. As I found out that, out of all of my post I think I got the highest views for my previous Somboondee post which you can read it HERE. It's a seafood restaurant which trying to copy Somboon Seafood. So this time, finally we managed to dine at this restaurant, you can definitely enjoy the delicious seafood at a very reasonable price here. Let's cut the crap and enjoy my photos~^^

Somboon seafood in Bangkok Part 2 -> HERE.


I think it's the name of the street, it called Bantadthong. What my dad did was just showing the restaurant and road's name to the taxi driver/tuktuk. There are total of 5 Somboon Seafood Restaurant in Bangkok. As we stayed at the hotel which located at the center of the city, the one which located at Bantadthong to our hotel just take around 5 to 10 minutes distance.



The crowd is madness~! Although they have many customers but it wouldn't take too long for us to wait.



I took this panorama shot just to blog.

If you happen to visit there, you can actually see this fried curry crab on almost every customer's table. It's their famous dish, I personally think it's really good and it's not spicy at all so non-spicy lover do not have to worry~^^

Garlic prawn.



It's fried oyster something. All of them tasted really good and I guess it explains why they have so many customers! All these dishes just costs us around 1700 baht (around RM170), compare to the one at Sombondee costs us around 10000 baht (around RM1000) i wanna faint. zzz

By the time we leaving and there're still many customers are lining up and waiting.

Please beware and do not visit to Somboondee restaurant instead of the real Somboon alright!
Here you go in case you are wondering about Sombondee restaurant, READ THIS.

And then we went to Erawan Shrine to pray.



So there goes my wonderful first night in Bangkok~^^



No comments:

Post a Comment